An update on my exploits in the downstairs loo. Work is now complete, it’s all plastered, tiled, painted and plumbed up. This was the last room of the extension which we’d managed to avoid completing for no particularly good reason.
It was originally mean to be a shower room and toilet, but that was conceived before we renovated the spare bedroom and managed to fit in an ensuite shower and toilet, and so another shower seemed unnecessary. So now we have made space to house the washing machine, so we don’t have to plan for that as part of the kitchen renovation.
I’ve also finished off under the staircase, this hadn’t been plastered or painted, and so that’s another job ticked off the list. The wine collection will soon be moved to its new home.